Auburn Acupuncture’s Mission
Providing gentle, effective acupuncture for all stages of life.
We are contracted with most insurance providers including but not limited to: Regence, Premera, United Healthcare, Kaiser Permanente, Aetna, and BlueCross Blue Shield Federal Employee Plan.
We also accept PIP (personal injury protection) claims.
Please contact our office at 425-780-7502 if you do not see your health insurance provider in this list.
Some Conditions Auburn Acupuncture Treats
ACUPUNCTURE – Please call our office for the current cash rates.
- First Office Call (FOC) – a 90 minute appointment includes health history evaluation and acupuncture treatment. Posted rates are for payment at time of service. $125
- Repeat Office Call (ROC) – a 45 to 60 minute acupuncture treatment. Posted rates are for payment at time of service. $85
**GUA SHA (a.k.a. scraping or coining) & CUPPING:
- First Office Call (FOC) – $65 (45 to 60 minute treatment, includes health history evaluation).
- Repeat Office Call (ROC) – $45 (a 15 to 30 minute treatment).
**SHONISHIN – Japanese non-insertive pediatric technique:
- 0 -2 years old: $20 (approximately 2 minutes of treatment, time may vary)
- 2 – 5 years old: $25 (approximately 2 – 5 minutes of treatment, time may vary)
- 5 – 7 years old: $30 (approximately 5 plus minutes of treatment, time may vary)
- For ages 7 -11, we would need to evaluate if the child would be better served with a non-needle treatment or a needle-based treatment.
If the condition you are seeking help for is not listed on this page, please call or email us, we would be happy to let you know if we can help!
**NOTE: The services with a double asterisk may not be billed to an insurance company.